The facilities at Canterbury Presbyterian church are available for hire for certain approved events and functions. Applications must be made in writing to the Facilities Steward Lilly Suraj via the form below.
Capacity: 300 seated in pews
Features: Ceiling fans, under pew heathers, creche, access to Forrest Hall, Audio Visual system
Capacity: 100 seated around tables
Features: Ceiling fan, ceiling mounted gas heaters, access to kitchen, tea/coffee station, Audio Visual system, proximity to toilets
Capacity: 30 seated around tables
Features: Ceiling fan, wall mounted gas heaters, access to kitchen, Audio Visual system, proximity to toilets
Features: Dishwasher, microwaves, two gas ovens and stovetops, wall-mounted urn, fridge, upright freezer, hand washing basin, large benchtops, 2 x servery windows
The following costs are for individuals who are not members or adherents of Canterbury Presbyterian Church.
|Church||$100 per hour|
|Forrest Hall||$75 per hour|
|Bamboo Hall||$50 per hour|
|Kitchen||Limited: $10 per hour|
Full: $20 per hour
|Audio (1 person)||$30 per hour|
|Visual (1 person)||$30 per hour|
|Organist||$30 per hour|
- Limited: Use of urns and fridge. This option is suitable for tea and coffee breaks.
- Full: Use of full kitchen including, urns, fridge, microwaves, oven, and dishwasher.
- Crockery and cutlery (mismatched), are available in the cupboards for either option.
- Users will need to provide their own supplies (eg. milk, tea, coffee).
- If you wish to use our projectors and audio systems, you will need to hire a representative from Canterbury Presbyterian Church.
- The cleaning fee applies to all bookings except where the Church only is used.